LPK Raja Ponsel Training Center

www.mobileunlocked.co.uk Reviews

www.mobileunlocked.co.uk ReviewsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

General comments: Very clear, very fast response to my email, over all wonderful experience. They were very quick on the part of resending my email after I had told them I had not received it, and I guess the first email just got blocked by my email provider as they usually block some emails. Therefore I well recommend Mobile Unlocked.co.uk

I am currently in Germany. I purchased an IMEI unlock code for for Motorola V3i. In less than 72 hrs I had the phone unlocked and I am using a German Sim card rather than the roaming rate with O2. Was a bit skeptical at first - but am chuffed to nuts that that their promise came through. Cheers guys, well recommend Mobile Unlocked.co.uk Ade

I have a Motorola v545 mobile which was locked to Orange, and I spoke to Orange Customer Service to unlock my phone, they asked me to pay £20. I searched internet and found this website. Sent my phone details and it only took about 2 hours to get uncloking a code with instruction, I entered the code straightway, it worked! I am very pleased. I strongly recommend to other people to try if they got locked mobile.

I have a Motorola L6 that was locked to the Orange UK network. I was initially worried because they don't advertise PayPal as a method of payment, but only when I clicked to continue to the next page was the PayPal option available to me. It took about 24 hours for the code to be sent to my email account. Local rates for me to unlock are around $50 and bringing the phone to a store out of my way is a lot less convenient than sending the details online. Instructions to unlock are very simple ...

I needed to unlock an old Motorla V70e on the Orange network & the code they supplied (it took 24 hours but there was no urgency) worked. I liked the fact that I could pay by Paypal rather than these premium rate unlockers. Therefore I well recommend www.mobileunlocked.co.uk.

0 comments:

Repair Mobile Phone Free Repair Mobile Phone Repair Phone Online Manual Service and Troubleshooting Mobile Phone Repair Ponsel Repair Mobile Phone Repair Phone Online Klinic Ponsel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP